Doctor of Theology Online Programs here at Luder Wycliffe School of Theology encompasses 64 credit hours of academic work beyond the Master Degree level. It is the highest Doctoral Degree that we offer.
Doctor of Theology Online programs are for those students who want an advanced Professional Degree with an in-depth Biblical and Theological discipline of study. This degree will help provide a strong advantage for ministry opportunities as one pursues their God given call as a teacher, writer, theologian or many other types of leadership roles.
noun, plural theologies.
1. The field of study and analysis that treats of God and of God’s attributes and relations to the universe; study of divine things or religious truth; divinity.
2. A particular form, system, branch, or course of this study.
What is this course about?
Doctor of Theology Online programs are of a higher degree by traditional work course and independent research. The purpose of the Doctor of Theology is to qualify individuals who apply a substantial body of knowledge to research, investigate and develop new knowledge, in one or more areas of investigation, scholarship or professional practice.
Course learning outcomes
Graduates of the Doctor of Theology:
1. Have a substantial body of knowledge at the frontier of a field of work or learning within Divinity or one or more of its associated disciplines, including knowledge that constitutes an original contribution to the discipline or the profession
2. Have a substantial knowledge of research principles and methods applicable to the field of work or learning.
3. Have cognitive skills to demonstrate expert understanding of theoretical knowledge and to reflect critically on that theory and its application
4. Have cognitive skills and use of intellectual independence to think critically, evaluate existing knowledge and ideas, undertake systematic investigation and reflect on theory and practice to generate original knowledge within divinity or one or more of its associated disciplines
(This discipline requires a dissertation)
Eschatology End Times Prophecy